Centralny zamek - czy ma go w podstawie każdy mustang?

emblematy, wykończenia, listwy chromy itp

Moderatorzy: mcgan, Pavulon_, Rezor, stang232, celibad, pluzz, Przemek64

Awatar użytkownika
Sunny
Forumowicz
Model: 99' V6
Silnik: V6 3.8
Kolor: Czarny

Re: Centralny zamek - czy ma go w podstawie każdy mustang?

Post autor: Sunny » 2012-02-04, 00:14

"You will need to go into the trunk and remove the trim panel on the drivers side. You should then see the bracket that holds the receiver. The receiver is mounted on the backside of the bracket facing the qtr. panel. Looking at the black bracket, you should see a grey 2 prong connector that is on the lower right of the bracket. It kinda resembles a typical speaker connector. There will be nothing plugged into this plug and the 2 prongs will be visible. Roll down the windows in your car as not to lock the keys in it for the next procedure. With the trunk open, go turn the key to the run position (without cranking, and make sure stereo is off) and then get out, shut the door and go back to the trunk. You will need a small screwdriver for this next step. Now you need to take the screwdriver and touch both prongs (tripping the receiver) on the grey connector. You should here the door locks cycle (locks wil go up or down). Right after you here the locks cycle, hold down the lock button on your key fob. I would hold it for a couple of seconds just to make sure that the receiver gets the signal. Finally, go turn the key to the off position. Then try you key fob. It should work. In short key on, trip grey connector in trunk (you don't have to leave the screwdriver touching it, once you here the locks cycle, you can remove the screwdriver), hold lock button on fob, then turn key to off position. Sorry, this is long, I just hope it works for you. Worked for my Cobra fine. I will check back later to see how things went"

Poszukaj też na YT na bank jest bo dziś znalazłem ;)

Alexander25
Forumowicz
Model: 302HO 1994 rok
Silnik: V8 5.0
Kolor: sapphire blue
Kontakt:

Re: Centralny zamek - czy ma go w podstawie każdy mustang?

Post autor: Alexander25 » 2012-02-07, 00:08

A czy ktos mial u was w mustangu do 1998 odpalanie z kluczyka?

302 HOooooo

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „14 wnętrze i detale”