Welcome to the Mustang Club of Poland

The place where you can post in you native language.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

andronik
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: GT 2005
Silnik: V8 4.6
Kolor: Black Metal
Kontakt:

Welcome to the Mustang Club of Poland

Post autor: andronik » 2011-02-26, 14:31

Howdy!

I'll bet you are the same mustang freak as we are so I'm glad to meet you here. Basically in this forum area you are free to post any of you questions,
add pictures of yours Mustang and so on in any other language than Polish, but at first in this thread just say hallo to everyone, and write a few words about yourself.

In general you can write posts in you native language, but If I may suggest something, English is preferred due to fact as it is the most
common foreign language here, in Poland. However since Google invented online translator the language limits are no more the big issue,
so don't hesitate to post even if you don't know the English.

Once more welcome on our forum, and I'm looking forward to meet you sometime, on one our great Mustang events.

Pozdrawiam,
Tomek

[color=red][size=150]Piszesz głupoty lub posty nic nie wnoszące do tematu ? ........... proszę ustaw czas ich wygaśnięcia[/size][/color]

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: 67 fastback
Kolor: primer,czarny,bialy

Re: Welcome to the Mustang Club of Poland

Post autor: rick » 2011-02-27, 00:19

yea :hurra: ,thank you :padam: Like I said before My wife and parents are from Poland,I was born in Canada 42 years ago. I'll still try to post in Polish as often as I can. By posting your video on you tube you should expect more people internationally looking in. Your video was on the Toronto mustang web site
http://gtamc.com/showthread.php?93838-C ... -Poland%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kuba
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: S281 SC
Silnik: inny V8
Kolor: Wściekle czerwony

Post autor: Kuba » 2011-02-27, 07:07

Hi Rick,

thanks for info about Toronto site. I especially like this post "rare sight over there. My wife was there for two months,all over,and saw only one "moosetung"." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Was that wife surely in Poland? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reason for making new part of our forum in english was an outcome of what we have read on YT after posting video. Just so many people from outside Poland wrote down about it that it became necessary to have english part. It is amazing to see the movie feedback coming from North America. Absolutely priceless. :D

Caretaker65
Model: 65 Fastback
Kolor: Rangoon Red

Post autor: Caretaker65 » 2011-02-27, 14:42

Hello all,

My name is Geoff & I'm new to your forum.
Wanted to say hello to all our Polish Mustang friends from Melbourne, Australia.
I myself have a 65 C code Fastback, running a mild 289 Windsor backed by a 4sp toploader.

I gave across your video Mustang Race 2011 & had to contact you all to advise it's brillant, awesome... Congrats it's even made it's way "Downunder"
The Mustang movement in Australia is quite large.
540+ members just in Melbourne.

I even joined your facebook site tonight as well.

Just for interest & for anyone interested in what's happening in Australia maybe visit - http://www.mustang.org.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Official Mustang Owners Club of Australia.

Best regards & happy cruisin'
Caretaker65 :D

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: 1965 Convertible
Silnik: inny V8
Kolor: Prairie Bronze
Stajnia: Stajnia Wielkopolska

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-02-27, 15:26

Caretaker65,

welcome !!! just yesterday while looking for something I came across your club webstite ! I was wondering how big your club was, Austrialia is kinda far away from the states as Poland is. 540 members in just Melbourne is a lot !! We are getting there :)

Anyway welcome to our forum, hop in from time to time !

Regards

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2011-02-27, 17:18

Kuba pisze:Hi Rick,

thanks for info about Toronto site. I especially like this post "rare sight over there. My wife was there for two months,all over,and saw only one "moosetung"." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Was that wife surely in Poland? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Reason for making new part of our forum in english was an outcome of what we have read on YT after posting video. Just so many people from outside Poland wrote down about it that it became necessary to have english part. It is amazing to see the movie feedback coming from North America. Absolutely priceless. :D
Hi Kuba
glad you found my post funny,on the Toronto site my name is 67must. Yes my wife was in Jelenia Gura region as well as driving from Berlin to her parents house and spent time on the Baltic sea on an island. She and my kids spent 2 months and only saw one moostung as her family calls them. Actually it was my 7 year old boy who heard it. Both my 7 year old boy and 4 year old girl can spot all generations of mustang.They can't do school work but know their cars :( Yes the video is first class and you guys did an awesome job. Get used to the fame :super:

Caretaker65
Model: 65 Fastback
Kolor: Rangoon Red

Post autor: Caretaker65 » 2011-02-28, 06:50

Pavulon

Thank you for the warm welcome to your forum.

As we do when we have visitors to our forum in Oz, that persons thread comes alive with welcomes by the owners from all over Australia.
If you are interested the web link - " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is of the Mustang Nationals held in Melbourne October 2010 final count on the day was 525+ cars & this is held each year & all the states in Australia hold similar gathering for the owners.

I hope you find time to cast your eyes over this episode.

I noticed today that is a nice chilly -7 in Poland, I suppose you all have to use Anti-freeze in your cooling systems... We only use if & when our cars head to the high country around the snow fields area or if you live in our National Capitol being Canberra.

I'm very interested in the rest of your forum, I will need my partner Izabella to translate for me as I can't speak a word of Polish but as she is from Warsaw her second language is English.

Will pop in now & again to say hello, your all welcome to visit us on the Australian forum site listed in my first posting, fanastic bunch of guy's in one goal & that's our Mustangs.

Chat soon...
Caretaker65

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2011-02-28, 16:05

hello caretaker,
you guys have some very cool cars over there too. I work for Ford in Canada and they bring some of your cars here for us to crawl around in. Loved the falcon with the 5.4 in it. Ever been to the Woodward dream cruise? I'm spoiled in the area I live in. Pretty much in the center of the Mustang universe. About 1 hour from the mustang plant in Flat Rock and the Dream Cruise,and Ford world headquarters where they have a huge car show every year. A half hour from Cobo hall for the Detroit autorama where the Riddler is awarded and you get to see guys like Chip Foose,Jack Roush,Carol Shelby. There are times we'll see cars driving around that are not yet offered. A couple buddies work at Roush and bring home cars that are not available yet,so it's nice to drive in those. If anybody gets a chance to come to Detroit for the Woodward dream cruise,please do. It is a week of car parties! It is about a 6-7 miles of car shows and cruising. They estimate about a million people from all over the world and many thousands of cars.

Awatar użytkownika
Magic 2OO
Forumowicz
Model: Był: '07 GT-C
Kolor: grafit
Kontakt:

Post autor: Magic 2OO » 2011-03-21, 21:23

Hello guys, great to have some overseas fans ;)
Rick, when is this Detroit show ? I am planning 3 week trip thru States in July, might get a chance to see it ?

Pozdrawiam - Maciek.

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2011-03-21, 23:21

hi Maciek, the Detroit autorama is over,it was in February, some pictures from the show http://www.flickr.com/photos/bossmustan ... 148021932/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. The Wooward dream cruise is in August http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Home.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, if you can this starts usually on the Wednesday before and parties go until Sunday. There is a huge car show at Ford World head quarters on August 7 in Dearborn,about 20 minutes drive from Detroit http://www.mocsem.com/default.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Also Henry Ford Museaum and Green field Village is about 10 minutes from that http://www.thehenryford.org/village/index.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Hope you can see some of these.

Awatar użytkownika
krupex
Młodszy Forumowicz
Model: Mustang 2006r
Silnik: V6 4.0
Kolor: czarny

Post autor: krupex » 2011-06-23, 00:12

I dont think anybony from canary island will post in thiS site (Lanzarote in my case) but if yes, I live there and Im wIlling to make contacts. Sorry for bad writing, Jack Daniels and Mettalica has its influence.

Allways look on the brights side of life... Come on, Brian!

Awatar użytkownika
pavlito
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: GT 05 premium manual
Kolor: Sonic Blue

Post autor: pavlito » 2011-08-02, 02:23

Wow, I can't believe so many foreigners are here. Canary Islands... It's sad we will rather not have a chance to organize a spot together :/
Anyway, wellcome :]

Awatar użytkownika
Dezo
Forumowicz
Model: BULLITT
Kolor: HG
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dezo » 2011-08-02, 09:52

Prosze bardzo. Japońskiego nie znasz? To może angielski:

Welcomes you
Supra is Club and it I invite you: ) we dropped atomic bomb they leave nasty Mustang those ugly Americans...
Samurai, Akihito

Samotny Wilk

kaes
Forumowicz
Model: 2007
Silnik: V6 4.0
Kolor: czarny, chwilowo bez pasów
Kontakt:

Post autor: kaes » 2011-08-02, 10:55

raczej:

We welcome you
Supra is the club and I invite you to it:) leave those pesky Mustang ugly Americans dropped atomic bombs on to us.
Akito Samurai

drobna różnica, ale zasadnicza :rotfl:

ようこそ。
我々はムスタングを残すことはありません。我々は、スープラにそれらを好む。
フォーラムでの楽しい時を過す!

CS6 Progress bar
[||||||||||||||||||--------------------------------] 36%

Obrazek

サムライ昭人
Model: Supra
Kolor: