Welcome to the Mustang Club of Poland

The place where you can post in you native language.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Benicio
Model: none

Re: Welcome to the Mustang Club of Poland

Post autor: Benicio » 2012-08-12, 22:14

Hi Rick, thank you kindly! That must be special if you work on engines. I have been following since last evening engine technology, and I do so very much. So I hope I ever find mach1 project in America. Like those cars still easy for you? Because many garage owners tell me they are rare.

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: 67 fastback
Silnik: V8 4.6
Kolor: primer,czarny,bialy

Post autor: rick » 2012-08-12, 23:50

Ben, i don't want to seem like I'm bragging, but yes, those cars a very easy. But, we have been playing with them for over 45 years. The 67-68 fastbacks are harder to find. I don't want to start a war with purists here, everyone has their place in the hobby. It is great they want to preserve the cars as they were built and we are thankful they want to do that. I like to see something different. If it is not a Boss or Shelby, I like to modify them. To me that is interesting and fun. here are my two projects
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=2976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is a good site i joined
http://www.pro-touring.com/forumdisplay ... ct-Updates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like building engines/cars in my garage. I hate working on the line at Ford, very boring, but i get an education about them and get paid well. Can't complain. Plus living close to Detroit(but glad to live in Canada), there is an amazing number of car builders, shops,stores and engineers. I have friends that work in the Ford dyno lab, Roush Racing, as well as other very smart automotive people. The guy that designed the supercharger system for the new GT500 is a friend who lives 10km away.

Don't forget to look in Canada for a car as well. take care

Awatar użytkownika
pavlito
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: GT 05 premium manual
Kolor: Sonic Blue

Post autor: pavlito » 2012-08-13, 01:20

Hi Ben. It's good to see new friends here. Fortunatelly, Belgium is much closer then Canada. It's quite possible we can meet some day, just the same as we will next Wednesday with Mustang Club of Czech on our Mustang Race 2012.
If not in Poland we might see each other in Belgium. I've been to Brussels many times. So, keep in touch with us:)

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2012-08-13, 03:26

pavlito- my wife and kids are in Poland until September 7, if you'd like to stop in and say hi :P

i was going to be in Mustang Race, unfortunately Ford decided i don't have vacation this year. I guess sitting at home for 3 1/2 years was enough vacation :zawstydzony:

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2012-08-15, 05:20

thanks for the thought, but they are all over the place one day Wroclaw, next Boleslawiec, they stay in Nowogrodziec. Tomorrow they are going to Kartpaty, Maybe Berlin one day for shopping. Half the time i have no clue what town or city she said they go to. All i get is an SMS saying "we are going here, bye." :zakrecony:

Benicio
Model: none

Post autor: Benicio » 2012-08-16, 10:55

Hi Rik, it is an honor that I like someone here can speak. I am really fond of ford engines and you find that anything from nothing. To me that is truly sublime. In Canada I've never been. I hear there are many good things about Belgian friends. I have sold my current home and we leave for the countryside. I have a garage where I can work. But there must be a mustang in coming huh haha. Are you also happened to be on facebook? I have seen your project and that is very nicely done. Kind regards Ben

rick
Członek Honorowy MKP

Post autor: rick » 2012-08-21, 02:49

Hey Ben Many guys here speak english very well. Yes I like Canada. I'm lucky I live in a border city. I live in a very small town with lots of farms and open space in Canada, but the USA can be seen from my home. We go often to the US for shopping because of the cheap prices, but we come home to the safety of Canada. If you want a mustang you joined the right club. No I don't have facebook, I'm not an interesting person where i need to share my boring life :P
take care.

milamazur01
Model: Mach 1
Silnik: V8 5.4
Kolor: czarny
Kontakt:

Post autor: milamazur01 » 2016-11-08, 05:56

Hello everyone! :papa:

Awatar użytkownika
robin
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: S550
Silnik: V8 5.0
Stajnia: Stajnia Bydgoszcz

Post autor: robin » 2016-11-08, 08:26

milamazur01 pisze:Hello everyone! :papa:
welcome!

Awatar użytkownika
robin
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: S550
Stajnia: Stajnia Bydgoszcz

Post autor: robin » 2016-11-08, 08:27

rick pisze:Hey Ben Many guys here speak english very well. Yes I like Canada. I'm lucky I live in a border city. I live in a very small town with lots of farms and open space in Canada, but the USA can be seen from my home. We go often to the US for shopping because of the cheap prices, but we come home to the safety of Canada. If you want a mustang you joined the right club. No I don't have facebook, I'm not an interesting person where i need to share my boring life :P
take care.
eh Rick I just came back few days ago from Canada-Montreal.
next time will be more than glad to talk to you!!

karolina35
Model: Mach I
Kolor: czerwony
Kontakt:

Post autor: karolina35 » 2016-11-09, 03:53

Greetings to all!

Rpastena
Model: GT
Kolor: Triple yellow
Stajnia: Stajnia Mazowiecka

Post autor: Rpastena » 2020-05-30, 18:53

Hello there,

Riccardo here. Just entered the mustang family after 38 years of waiting. From Warsaw, see you around!

Awatar użytkownika
Torsen
Forumowicz

Post autor: Torsen » 2020-05-30, 20:59

Hi Riccardo,
do you know we have local car meets? If you want to join, hit us up on Tuesday in national stadium area close to Targowa street :ok:

Rpastena
Kolor: Triple yellow

Post autor: Rpastena » 2020-05-31, 16:43

Thanks for the info. I'm waiting to get my horse back from the ASO serwis after two weeks spent to fix a stupid AC problem (no available parts in Poland) . If I get it by Tuesday will come round, if not, next time!

acorbyn
Model: Mustang
Silnik: V6 3.7
Kolor: grey

Post autor: acorbyn » 2022-02-07, 16:11

Hello, my name is Adrian and I moved to Warsaw a few months ago. Soon after, I bought a Mustang here! I have owned one in the past (a 1972), and this one is a 2002. I owned a restoration shop in Texas before moving here, so if anyone has issues with their older mustangs, or need help/advice, feel free to message me! Thanks for letting me join.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Talk”