film MR2012 -> Shelby

Sprawy organizacyjne. Dział widoczny dla organizatorów.
Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP
Model: 1965 Convertible
Silnik: inny V8
Kolor: Prairie Bronze
Stajnia: Stajnia Wielkopolska

film MR2012 -> Shelby

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-11-19, 13:31

Wysłałem dzisiaj zapytanie do Shelby American o następującej treści... nie robie sobie złudzeń ale liczę że ktoś odpowie i da jakiś kierunek ...

Dear Sirs,

I am a vice president of Mustang Club Poland. We are fairly young club, founded in 2008 but since then we are growing and try to gather all Shelby & Mustang enthusiasts all over Poland. We have managed to gather over one thousand members.

Last year we produced a short promotion video of our Mustang Race, a race across whole Poland. You can watch it on You Tube:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The movie was made only by club members in their free time with no other support. It did get very good opinions all over world among Mustang and Shelby owners, fans and journalists who run many blogs and other car industry related websites. Here you can find some examples:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/18/vide ... zing-mini/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mustangevolution.com/mustang ... tang-club/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://jalopnik.com/5763069/polands-mus ... stern-bloc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.stangtv.com/news/mustang-clu ... ome-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I really hope you also enjoyed this mini movie of our club.

This year we decided to throw another production to the world and the premiere of Mustang Race 2012 movie takes place on 10th of December. Shelby & Mustang world will be able to watch it on our website

http://www.mustangrace.com.pl/movie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From very beginning our dream was to welcome Carol Shelby during one of our Mustang & Shelby club meetings, we realize that this dream probably will never come true. However our passion always says to give it a try. We are wondering if there is any chance to have Mr. Carol Shelby say a few words about our new production in front of the camera ? We are of course ready to provide our new movie before it is shown to anybody. It would be an honor for us to show during our premiere a short video with Mr. Shelby giving opinion about Polish Shelby and Mustang fans.

We really hope our idea will be accepted by Shelby American management, we would really appreciate your gratitude in that matter. I know all Polish Shelby & Mustang freaks will be thrilled and really thankful if that small part of our dream comes true.

Please feel free to contact me at pawel.lewandowski@mustangklub.pl or +48 691 333 530.
I am really looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Pawel Lewandowski
Mustang Club Poland
Vice President

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP

Re: film MR2012 -> Shelby

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-11-19, 13:56

szkoda ze dopiero teraz zauważyłem ze spaprałem jego imię :cenzura: :cenzura: :cenzura:

Awatar użytkownika
AluStar
Forumowicz
Model: GT500
Kontakt:

Post autor: AluStar » 2011-11-21, 21:20

sa juz jakies odpowiedzi - szkoda ze srednio pomyslne

Hi

I’ve forwarded your email to the director of Team Shelby as the registry department is not in a position to assist you with this. If Team Shelby is able to assist I’m sure they will get back with you.

Best Regards,

Steven Thornton

Shelby American, Inc.

Las Vegas, NV

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-11-21, 22:01

Alu,
wysylales to co ja napisałem czy coś innego pisałeś ?

p.s.
odpowiedź jest z tego co widzę neutralna, ktoś kto nie jest decyzyjny przesłał do decydenta, przynajmniej nie olali tego od razu :D

Pozwolilem sobie wyslac to co napisales tylko przez moje konto pozostawiajac wszystko w orginale. tak ze mozesz tez dostac odpowiedz ze stopki

Awatar użytkownika
AluStar
Forumowicz
Model: GT500
Kontakt:

Post autor: AluStar » 2011-12-13, 20:02

Hi and greeting to Poland.

When Carroll Shelby returns to Las Vegas (he is now in California), I will ask him to say something on video about your Mustang club in Poland. I still have this request pending from many weeks ago, however, have not been able to connect with him.

Is there anything specific that you would like him to say?

Robert

Robert Lane
Shelby American
Las Vegas, NV. U.S.A.

Awatar użytkownika
Bielek
Forumowicz
Model: Mustang 1965 conv
Kolor: niebieski
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bielek » 2011-12-13, 20:15

superosko:)

moze warto pokazać mu poprzedni i najnowszy filmik,

poprosić by powiedział cos do kamery do klubowiczów Mustang Klub Polska:)

może przy okazji warto zapytać o jakieś gifty przez niego podpisane, które moglibyśmy wykorzystywać przy okazji jakichś konkursów.

[url=http://myrencontres.com]rencontre agricole[/url]

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-12-13, 21:26

spłodzę jakieś pisemko i wrzucę tutaj, moze mi sie dzis nie udać jakiś wirus próbuje mnie dorwać od soboty ale walcze z nim

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-12-14, 23:23

Kuba, pytanko, miałbyś czas zeby napisać odpowiedź do Carrolla ? (patrz post alustara) i wrzucić potem tutaj jeszcze na szybko do przedyskutowania ? Jutro niestety wyjezdzam i wracam w niedziele i raczej nie bede mial dostepu do forum za bardzo.... a dzis jeszcze pakowanie i inne duperele. Hę ??

Kuba
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: S281 SC
Kolor: Wściekle czerwony

Post autor: Kuba » 2011-12-14, 23:27

Załatwione. Najpierw wrzucę po polsku do nas na forum, jak się spodoba to przewalę na eng.

Awatar użytkownika
Bielek
Forumowicz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bielek » 2011-12-14, 23:43

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Please convey the message to Mr. Carol, that we are young, but very powerful Mustang Club from Poland.

We did two films, which are very popular around the world. They write about us media automobiles on every continent.

This film saw nearly 500 thousand people

Now we shot a very unusual
We wanted to show how cool we are :) and how we can play together

Mr Karol is a legend for us and if Mr. Carol had wanted to record short video ( on camera or by phone) whit his opinion about our two films and that he keeps finger crossed for us and that he greets all Mustang fans from Poland it would have fulfilled our dream.

We will be very gratefull.

Best regards
Ostatnio zmieniony 2011-12-15, 10:34 przez Bielek, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Kuba
Członek Honorowy MKP
Model: S281 SC
Kolor: Wściekle czerwony

Post autor: Kuba » 2011-12-15, 00:02

Panowie - jedna sprawa -tam gdzie jest wypunktowane - no właśnie, co chcielibyśmy usłyszeć?

Hello,

thanks for your help. We are really pleased to hear that Carroll Shelby could do such a thing. For some of us (including myself) it is still hard to believe in it.
We are thinking over two things which could be an absolute thunderstruck.

1. Please check our movie production advertising:

Mustang Race 2011 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,
Mustang Race 2012 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and Mustang Race 2011 summary " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We would be honored if Carroll Shelby could say few words to Mustang Club Poland members. On the first of the day of MR2012 we will play the movie again on the big screen in the club. If Carroll could say for example "good luck to all of you Mustang Club members with Mustang Race 2012" make a liitle pause and then add "hey, no speeding, want to see you all at the finishing line" that would be out absolutely marvelous.
After the MR2012 we will make again the summary and there would be a great to hear Carroll again saying for example " I see all of you here, what a ride, ...........

Of course it is up to Carroll Shelby what he will say, it can be both in english or polish ( I will help writing english spelling of polish pronunciation).

2. Mustang Race as it is in the name of event, is a race with first, second and third place. If we could ask for few gadgets signed by Carroll for example "To Mustang Race 2012 winner from Carrol Shelby" that would be something that one would remember for the rest of this days.

These are just a proposition, but I am confident that Carroll Shelby will know what to say!

Please let me know if that is something that we can discuss about.

regards

Awatar użytkownika
Dezo
Forumowicz
Model: BULLITT
Silnik: V8 4.6
Kolor: HG
Kontakt:

Post autor: Dezo » 2011-12-15, 09:14

Drobna sugestia... ustawcie kolejność linków do filmów tak, aby Mustang Race 2012 był na końcu może z opisem, że to film przedstawiający społeczność klubową... wybacz Bielek, puszczam nasze filmy nt. Mustang Race wielu znajomym, ludziom którzy mogą zaangazować się w organizację i konkluzja jest jedna - filmy 2011 i 2011 relation świetne i zachęcające do udziału w imprezie. Widzowi od razu zaczynają błyszczeć oczy, a przy filmie relacji pojawia się uśmiech na twarzy. Film pt. MR 2012 - hmmm, ale o co chodzi?
Ktoś już to napisał, że najlepiej byłoby zmienić tytuł tego filmu (który ja roboczo nazywam "trzaskanie drzwiami" ;) ) na jakiś związany z klubem, a nie z imprezą MR 2012, bo związku nie ma tu żadnego. Film MR 2012 po prostu świetnie promuje nasz Klub, i tak przedstawiony jest odbierany pozytywnie i właściwie. Jeżeli puszczam go w intencji zareklamowania MR 2012, to widz czuje się zdezorientowany i zawiedziony.
Pozdrawiam

Samotny Wilk

Awatar użytkownika
Bielek
Forumowicz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bielek » 2011-12-15, 10:16

moja uwaga, czy ta wypowiedz Carola nie powinna pojawic się teraz, np przed świętami? a nie w czasie Mustang Race?

to byłaby kolejna szansa by ludzie mówili o Mustang Race

Awatar użytkownika
Pavulon_
Stowarzyszenie MKP

Post autor: Pavulon_ » 2011-12-15, 10:40

aha, zwracajcie proszę na niektóre angielskie słówka... drobne rzeczy ale odbiór angoli/amerykańców może być różny ...

np. relation to jest raczej relacja między ludźmi a nie relacja z wydarzenia, taka to raczej summary lub overview chociaż pewnie jest jeszcze lepsze słowo (Bielek można to zmienić na YouTube nie uploadując filmu raz jeszcze ? )

Awatar użytkownika
Bielek
Forumowicz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bielek » 2011-12-15, 10:41

chyba można, to na co mam zmienić

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Mustang Race 2012”