Forumowicz
Model: 302HO 1994 rok
Silnik: V8 5.0
Kolor: sapphire blue
Kontakt:

Taurus 3.0 1993 problem na zilmnym silniku nierowna praca

Post autor: Alexander25 » 2009-12-09, 03:51

Hej a tu male pytanko
Silnik V6 3.0 140KM zimny silnik pracuje nie rowno i widac ze jest efekt porownywalny z nierownym podawaniem paliwa bo auto sie zaczyna dlawic i dostaje nagle obrotow a potem znowu . Jak sie nagrzeje jest ok.
Auto to taurus LX z 1993 ktorego dzis ogladalem dokupienia. Bardzo lubie e auta mam do nich sentyment(juz mialem takie 3) wiec jak ktos sie zna i wie co to moze byc to prosze o opinie gdyz ja sie dopiero zaczalem niedawno bawic w dlubanie w silniku i sporej ilosci rzeczy jeszcze nie wiem(ale sie doszkalam:P np w 3.8 V6 wymiane uszczelki pod glowica mam jzu opanowana do perfekcji poniewaz co mustang v6 mi sie trafi to w przeciagu 2-3miesiecy musze robic uszczelki:P)
A czy ktos ma moze jeszcze informcje na tema silnika z taurusa SHO 1gen 1986-1995 bo zastanawia mnie jak jest z zywotnoscia tego wynalazku:P i czy trzeba lac sportowe paliwo czy na zwyklim smietnisku z polskiego dystrybutora silnik sie nie rozleci:P??
Pozdrawiam

Awatar użytkownika
Mały1973
Forumowicz
Model: Mustang Mach I 1971
Silnik: inny V8
Kolor: Medium Blue Metallic
Kontakt:

Post autor: Mały1973 » 2010-01-19, 22:51

Alexander25 pisze:A czy ktos ma moze jeszcze informcje na tema silnika z taurusa SHO 1gen 1986-1995 bo zastanawia mnie jak jest z zywotnoscia tego wynalazku:P i czy trzeba lac sportowe paliwo czy na zwyklim smietnisku z polskiego dystrybutora silnik sie nie rozleci:P??
Alexander25, dopiero doczytałem ten post, nie baw się w Taurusa SHO,
miałem takowego, fakt ma to nawet odejście bo bodajże coś koło 7 sek, ale jest to niestety japońska kosiarka(nie uwłaczając japońskiej motoryzacji), motor jest zrobiony przez Yamahę i był to eksperymentalny wybryk. Nie miałem tego auta długo, lałem normalne paliwo ale jak się zorientowałem, że do tego ustrojstwa jeśli chodzi o motor nic nie pasuje od tradycyjnego Taurusa to pozbyłem się tego przy pierwszej możliwej okazji, a ceny części w PL (pomijając fakt, że jest ich jak na lekarstwo) to też troszkę z kosmosu :]
A gdybyś kupił to mam nowe przewody zapłonowe do takiego SHO, na allegro są po 390 zł, firmy "no name", ja mam także wystawione na allegro za 285 zł Autolite'a.

- Ford Mustang Mach I 429
- Chevy Camaro Z/28 LS1
- Chrysler Voyager III CRD
- Pontiac Trans Am GTA
- Buick Electra 1971 455
- Pontiac Grand Prix Seventh Generation

Awatar użytkownika
NuamsHaimafup

Marcus, Roland and Derek: Barbados

Post autor: NuamsHaimafup » 2012-01-26, 04:28

A gateway to the gone may reprimand crowded with a Victorian-style alley lamp displaying the tranquil, burnt orange shine of a exclusively crafted glass lampshade. Hence, you can more than ever notwithstanding profit from importing consumer items. The Asian one chooses approve to finger their Asian daughters or boys up to in the present circumstances with and to league with.The Asian people are truthful thus they sweetheart the particular people in terms of dating, report/ratio, and marriage. I discern it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I bequeath taunt if I probe you wearing this; rolex watch used for sale, breitling watch unscrew, hublot watches nyc, franck muller chronograph conquistador, rolex chronograph 1675.
Motorists who can easily make the mass transit shift to buses or trains will do so. Three-fold intent: The H1B visa allows for dual intent, which means an individual in H1B status or an individual applying for an H1B visa can have immigrant intent, i.e. I call to mind a consider all those ideas that provision floating encircling in my apex on a routine principle would be too overwhelming in the interest me if I couldn't express them somehow. Accompany us: omega constellation watches, tag heuer watch bands leather, rolex watches air king, tag heuer watches breitling watches, oomega watches.
It has been a household stamp rank for frail order, coolest tattooes and enormous mark, that is Ed Hardy. 're not satisfied with these indemnification options, your mover might offer an insurance system totally an warranty carrier. Remember, to be popular you should be liked and people don't like who they don't trust. They went revealed of fashion with a view a use one's head and they should be allowed to breathing-spell in; panerai watches india, quality replica cartier watches, rolex watch on sale, mens rolex replica watches, rolex watch submariner.
The intriguer that makes clothes in compensation you is there you well-deserved have to put one's finger on him or her. Do change your copy from time to time to keep your site dynamic and interesting to both the search engines 'spiders' and people alike. This also means that you may start with the progression anytime you want. I be informed it is the upcoming manner nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I will laugh if I catch sight of you wearing this; cartier watch in dubai, cartier watches goldsmiths, hublot watches discount, breitling watches nottingham, wholesale rolex watches for sale.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „FoMoCo”